Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Diapers Diapers Diapers!!!!

Wow the chldren of Kyrgyzstan will be soon have more days with dry bums!!! While I was there in June the children ran out of dry diapers to wear. I guess it was wash day as well. This meant that the children wore their tights and when the went to the bathroom the result had to be cleaned up and the tights changed. Very messy!!! Anyway a friend of mine who KT of the Mountain (LOL). Asked me when I came home if there was anything she could get for me to take with me on my second trip. I suggested cloth diapers as they can be a very versitile commodity in an orphanage. A few weeks ago and tonight she has stocked us up with I believe now 6-8 packages of cloth diapers!!!! Those little bums won't be wet for long!! Thank you KT of the mountain!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

That's great news and so generous of your friend! I hope you are able to take them there SOON!
:)
Best wishes!!!