Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

THURSDAY!!!!

Well today is a good day for our journey. I sent an email this morning to my coordinator asking for news about our Dossier which has been at the Kyrgyzstan Embassy in D.C. since the beginning of the month. Today it has left the embassy!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance. The power of candles at work again?? Coincidence?? I think not. I can now watch the dossier's journey across the pond via fed ex tracking. This is the fun part. I did this with my dossier that was sent to Ukraine in April. I watched as it was checked in at different cities around the world. London, France, Munich then arrival in Kiev. SO it will be fun to watch how many cities the dossier goes through on its way to its final resting place in Bishkek. My candles will burn when I am home, and I will surely light candles every Sunday night until this system is moving and our little miss along with the other kiddos are home safe. Safe journey to those documents.....

3 comments:

Allison said...

Woohoo!!! I just stumbled on your blog and am so excited to see your good news! We are also adopting from Kyrgyzstan and our 30-day after court should be up today. What a great week for both of us.
Congratulations!

Jes said...

This is such good news - I'll be doing the happy dance for you and the other families all weekend long!!
-jes

mblatham said...

We'll take good care of your dossier while it visits us here in Tenneseee. One of Fedex's major hubs is in Memphis, so I'm sure it came here to go overseas. Congrats!!