Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The wait goes on

So I found out today that the day I originally thought was my submission day at the Kyrgyz Embassy wasn't really. Humf. Somehow the embassy asked for a different cover letter from my agency for my dossier. So the agency had to deliver a new/different cover letter. I have no idea what this means for timeline other then at least "someone" looked at the papers at the Kyrgyz Embassy. So what are we doing while waiting? Work, Work, Work. Our crib is ready as of today. So I guess some time in the next week we have to find some time to fetch it. We are dog fostering right now. Man she is cute... But just what we need is another dog..... Well we have heard that before. We'll see what happens.

No comments: