Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

1 week down and ? to go

So who is counting right? Today My and my virtual document travel buddy's paperwork has been in Bishkek for one week. Somehow, this seems to have been a very long very frustrating week. No news out of Bishkek at all this week. No new dossiers signed by the committee, and worst of all still no news about court dates in Bishkek. Frustrated is a my new favorite word. The fact that I have no say and no control at this point is frustrating. The fact that there is no news is frustrating. To not be able to answer the question " When is the baby coming home?" Is frustrating.

What else is new? Well we have been getting some stuff done around the house. I painted the trim work in the living room. Brian put the trim up in the living room a few weeks ago and the dining room this week. This week I made sure everything matched!!! Maybe by the time we get a court date we will have a house that is 100% finished and not parts done here and parts done there.

For all my new friends waiting I continue to send out prayers, good thoughts, meditations, celestial power, mojo, juju and every other kind of good vibes. To the children waiting and the families waiting I wish for news. For the few among us faced with some medical challenges both personal and their children I am sending out well wishes for recovery.

Words for the week.....





Courage is fear that has said its prayers










"What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got? Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodsman: Courage! Cowardly Lion: You can say that again! Hunh! "




9/11 We remember

2 comments:

Jes said...

I'm right with you on the Frustrated bus! I sure hope we get to hear something soon...
-jes

Christina said...

Praying that you hear something soon in order to bring your child home!