Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, September 4, 2008

BISHKEK!!!!!

(Update 11:30am EDT) paperwork is definitely in Bishkek. Short trip as trips go. Went from D.C. to Memphis, to London then straight to Bishkek! Now we wait again. The hardest wait since we have no idea how long we will wait.

As of 6pm Bishkek time (that is 8am our time) My dossier should be in the hands of my in country coordinator. So I would assume that on Friday or Monday she will hand deliver those same papers to the Commission of Education. What does that mean??? Means one step closer. We are two signatures away from bringing our Kyrgz girl home!!! One from the Deputy of the Ministry of Education, and one from the judge of Bishkek. How long will that take. Well that is a good question. I have been told there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for how this operation works. So, that being said, we could be looking at any given time frame. This is the most scary of the time frames since we have absolutely no idea. Since the court system has been shut down for so long there are many many families waiting for their paperwork to be reviewed and sent for court dates. But again there is no set way that they decide on which papers they are going to sign. So we will just have to wait, keep praying, keep sending Juju, Mojo, good vibes, and the magic of candle light seems to help too.

Ok so in honor of my papers (and my fellow traveler from Ohio I must ask her if I can add her name here) arrival in Bishkek I am adding a video clip here. This is my first attempt at adding music to a video so it got a little fuzzy. But I think it is kind of cool...... Enjoy!!!!


9 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Good good good......

Christina said...

Love the video clip. I will be keeping you in my prayers that all of your paperwork is signed soon so you can bring Cristina home.

Jes said...

LOVE the video!!
-jes

Hilary Marquis said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)

Sloan said...

Oh Ann, I just read your sweet comment on my blog! Now I'm stalking your blog! I love it and will be praying along with you for this wait to be SHORT!!! I so love your video and enjoyed seeing so many familiar sights!

Lisa said...

Your video clip is wonderful thanks for sharing that! I am praying for you and all the families waiting to get their sons and daughters!
Lisa :-)

One of the Guys said...

Oh, it was just beautiful. Takes you back immediately to see all the familiar. And while I could see your girl, I could see enough to know how very special she is and how very, very lucky you and she are to have found each other and to love one another. Blessings!

Maria said...

I have the worst trouble remembering to log out with the wrong account before I post. The last comment (oneoftheguys) was from hubby's account, not mine. BUT, it was from me.
Maria

Kim said...

Awesome video! Your virtual travel buddy, Kim