Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Need well wishes!!

Any of you who are following along on this wait may have seen my previous post and picture of Little Miss's GOTCHA day dress. This dress was a gift from a girl I work with. I absolutely fell in love with the dress from the minute she gave it to me. The dress had been her daughter's dress and was only worn for a few hours for pictures. Her daughter is almost exactly one year older the Little Miss. But anyway, over the weekend her little girl was burned very badly while they were outside enjoying a campfire. I do not know all the details, but I know she was airlifted from the scene to John's Hopkins medical center in Baltimore. Please include her in your prayers, thoughts and well wishes. I hope to find out more and will update when I know how she is.

1 comment:

Christina said...

She and her family will be in my prayers and I will pray that God will keep her safe. Keep us updated.