Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The wait goes on. and on..... and on....



My email has been such a blessing. I receive words of encouragement from friends, support from other PAP's, and NEW PHOTOS every once in awhile. The angels above are compliments of KT of the MT. She sent them in an email titled "Angels for the little Miss" There are more I will add them sporadically. I thought they were all cool. I added the first as she is holding a candle, and since I could not be home again to light my candles this angel was my candle in place of my real home candles. I sure wish,hope,pray, send juju, mojo, voodoo, celestial happenings, anything that this Sunday's candles would bring some good news for this week.

Anyway the best news I have had in a long time came tonight in the way of email photos from a family who just returned from Bishkek. This was the third round of photos from other families and I cherish every single one of them. So thank you to D who just returned, and to Kimberly my weekly email pen pal, and to L. I just can not thank you enough.

Well anyway no new news to report.....

But I guess I never did a flea market update from last weekend. So I can add that now...... If I ever get the hair brained idea again to do a flea market someone needs to remind me to just donate everything to Jubillee, or where ever and do an extra day at work. The upside.... The kids had a blast. Theresa helped us unload the truck, fell over the breadbox and scuffed her knees at O dark hundred, but she was having a blast collecting quarters and shuffling goods. We were in constant state of moving items. It seemed every time we would move something someone would buy it. Paulie got there later in the morning and he was being a great salesman with a great sales pitch. Noah showed up last.... Too bad no one took him serious because he was selling everything for one hundred dollars!!! Upside number two I was able to help Lorraine and Lori get some stuff out of their houses. Upside number three I now have strollers, car seats, and all the pretty pink fancy dresses, that we will need for the next year!!! This little girl, who does not know it, has a room full of awesome little girl clothes and toys!!! So a huge thank you goes out to Lorraine for all the "stuff" and to my sister in law and the kids and cousin Lori, and the others who I did not even know who donated items for our flea market!! Paul, Theresa, and Noah got a bit of cash from the sale to thank them for working so hard! My sister in law had a blast sorting clothes! And my mom shuffled everyone back and forth and went along for my ride to Lori's and Lorriane's. Also have to add a Thank You to my dad for supplying the truck. The perks of working for a trucking company!!! Oh well to those who have read all the way here is a snippet of a photo... a bit more then feet like my last snippet!!! But still not the full Little Miss... Oh I can't wait for the day when I can share full photos with everyone out there. Maybe soon! It would be so nice to be getting her for her Birthday....
I love these shoes!!!! I simply must find a pair while we are in Kyrgyzstan

3 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

The parts that you can see of her sure are cute!

Christina said...

I love that photo even though I cannot see her fully. I will continue praying that something starts to move in Kyrgyzstan and that you see her again very soon.

Margaret and Tom said...

She looks beautiful! I can't wait for her to come home...I love those shoes too...it is so hard not to buy LOTS of them :)