Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Mom and Dad

a tissue warning goes out to my mom and Noodle's grammy before reading this post!

Oh our sweet little girl.

Your Daddy and I wish for you today peace in waiting. My heart and soul are with you as you begin this day. Know that some 7000 miles from you, you are being held close in our heart. Our arms are wrapped around you. We want nothing more then to be with you. We want you to be here at home with your family. However God has a higher plan right now and in his time he will bring you home to us. My heart is heavy for I was most certain you would spend this Christmas day with us as your first Christmas in our family. But even from across the globe know you are already a part of a family who loves you. Your smile, your laughter has already touched many people and they wait, sometimes patiently, sometimes not so patiently, for your homecoming. You are so greatly loved and are oh so special to us. When I started our search for our daughter I asked God to lead me in the right direction. I started on one course and He most certainly had to lead the way. We chose to adopt a child, we chose to look for you, however we did not choose you little one, you were chosen for us. One day you will be old enough and I hope is that you will be as amazed as I am to hear the story of how you were brought into our lives. Tonight you are not alone. I know that you are in good hands. God and your great grandparents as well as your caregivers are always with you keeping you safe until the day when we can bring you home.

Love with all our hearts,
Mommy and Daddy

and P.S. we have told the dogs to expect a man cub soon!!!


Here in the United States it is Christmas Eve. In Kyrgyzstan Christmas day has begun. On this Christmas Eve my thoughts, my heart and my sould are in a land far far away. I have through my soon to be little girl met so many people. My Christmas prayer of peace and comfort tonight goes out around the world; In Canada to John, Julie and their children; In Kyrgyzstan to Sergey, Anya, Vladik, Artur, Acel, Talant, Melody, Davinna, Aygola and her children, to the children in Tokmok, Ivonofka, Red River, and Bishkek. May your continued presence help the people of Kyrgyzstan. Here in the United States I pray also for peace and understanding in waiting. There is a reason for our wait, as hard as this may be each of us is being prepared to bring our children home. I am so thankful for the journey I am on. I have met (some in person, some through constant email contacts) many people who I would not have if my road to our noodle would have been smooth and uneventful. And on this night through my tears of heartache and yearning I still do know that I am on this journey for a reason. Though my tears may run in the next 24 hours I am not ungreatful for my family, my friends old and new and for all that I have. To everyone I shout....

MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS

video

2 comments:

Christina said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through the holidays. We WILL be seeing and bringing our babies home soon.

Sloan said...

Oh Ann, this was so beautiful. I am praying for you and your precious waiting child on this Christmas day. Many blessings...