Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

A short Post I am sorry

I promised a suprise tonight..... But The computer is being a pain. And I am on Nicoles password. I have not even looked at photos from today. And it is 12 40 am Bishkek time and I just arrived back to the house! First what most of you are here to read about. The Little Miss is wonderful! She squeals with delight when she sees me, and babbles like crazy. I decided today that she will be getting no toys at home as we had a room full of toys and all she was interested in was a cardboard box. Anyway our visit was short and I will put photos here tomorrow.

We did not go to our second visit because we were invited to Dinner in Orlovka. I don't even really know where to begin this post so I can't even really write about it. But I promise I will compose this post tomorrow. (As long as the computer cooperates!) Anyway thanks to John Wright over at Act of Kindness and Possibilities International we were invited ot see first hand just a small portion of what he does for the people here in Kyrgyzstan. The small amount we saw is extremely heartwarming. Right now I am overflowing with the emotions of the day. So I won't get it typed out just right. So you'll have to hang on another day before I write about our journey today!!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it! Hope you were able to get some rest. :)

Pamela said...

Sounds like you had an incredible day, Ann. Must be something in the air. Just sent you an email about my latest blog post.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with emotion...very good emotion.

Big love!

Pamela

Jes said...

Can't wait to read about it!

-jes

Karen D said...

Thanks for taking the butt cream!

When we were visiting Claire, we had to hang out in that middle room, too. We brought a couple of extra coats and put them on the floor for us to sit and play on. At first the workers looked at us a bit strange, but by the end of the week, they didn't even notice us anymore.

Can't wait to hear about Orlovka. John showed us some wonderful experiences, too. It's eye opening, isn't it!! It really helps to have that extra feel for what our childrens' lives would have been like, eh??
Karen