Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heading WEST

Tomorrow afternoon I am heading west! Thank goodness it was not today, as the 8 hour trek from Bernville to the Cincinnati area would have been rough. Not looking forward to the drive, however I am excited about my upcoming weekend. Way, Way back in May I contacted John Wright ( see act of kindness blogspot) when he was still in Kyrgyzstan. Unfortunately I was unable to meet up with him and his crew on my extremely short first trip. Our second trip to Kyrgyzstan was highlighted by having a day of first hand experience in a day in the life of John's "dream agents". Well this weekend I will finally get to meet up with John and his family, and Jayne and David Schooler, also part of the Possibility International team.

And to top that all off... There are blog buddies and my travel partner (from my visit trip in Decemeber) in crime coming to town!!! I can't wait to meet them all and see N again! N and I have spent countless hours in emails and talking on the phone. We are both so excited to be meeting John and everyone else... Below is the formal invite from John's actofkindness site. Don't fret I will have computer in tow and send all my updates on my upcoming trip! Will be a great way to get my mind off the obvious. And maybe the old adage here will come true....


A watched pot never boils....
I spend so much time watching for updates on the computer and waiting for that all important call. Well maybe, just maybe stepping away from the pot will be just what the water needs in order to come to a boil!!
David and Jayne Schooler,
LAMb International
and
Possibilities International
invite you to
.
An Evening DEDICATED TO HOPE:
Highlighting the Orphan Care Ministries in Central Asia
.
Friday, January 30 – 7 P.M.
Crossroads Community Church
3500 Madison Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio
513-731-7400
Saturday, January 31 – 7 P.M.
Living Hope Community Church
1150 West Spring Valley Pike,
Centerville, Ohio

2 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

See you soon!

Kimberly said...

Have a wonderful trip! Drive carefully! Can't wait to hear about the "event"!
Kimberly