Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Just as I was eager to bid farewell to 2008 I am overjoyed and overanxious to be in 2009. This year we WILL welcome home our daughter. I am sure with that there will come mnay new experiences and opportunities. As this is our first child we will begin the rest of our lives as being parents. I did a jump for joy today as the new year brought new (and very unexpected) Photos of our little miss. I can not wait until she is officially ours to post many many photos and stories to come..... But for now a snippet to begin our new year......


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
May this year bring new beginnings and new additions to ALL of us.



11 comments:

Lori said...

What a GREAT way to start the year, huh? :)

Maria said...

I can tell already that she's a cutie -- and a keeper, eh? Happy New Year!

Ann said...

definietly on both counts!!! Happy New Year.

Corinne said...

Each day brings you a little closer to your precious little one.Hope it is not many more!

Jes said...

What an awesome way to start the new year...who sent them to you??

Happy 2009!

-jes

The Stahnke's said...

I just found your blog. I don't even know you but my heart goes out to all of you who are waiting for your children to come home. Hang in there! I will be praying for these sweet children to come home soon.

God Bless,
Kim

Sloan said...

Oh what precious little fingers and what a precious little cheek to kiss. My heart aches that she is not with you! Yes, 2009 will bring the answer to all your prayers! Amen and amen!

Pamela said...

Am holding on for the joy that 2009 is sure to bring. Love the half pic...she's just adorable!

XOXO

Jackie said...

Oh, Ann, that teaser picture is adorable :) I've been visiting your blog for some time now and thought it time to leave a comment. 2009 is going to be a wonderful year for you and so many other families and waiting children. I can't wait for the full reveal.

Happy New Year!!

Jackie

Trudi said...

happy new year - this MUST be your year -- and Noodle's. she's beautiful.

Jeanne said...

That's an adorable pic, even only partway!