Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



This is a quick post as the pictures can speak for themselves. But I just needed to share what Brian brought home for me for Valentine's Day. When he asked if I wanted to go out to dinner or if there was anything specific I wanted I said I would like a chain for my butterfly pendant. Last evening he went out to do just that. But he said he had an ta da moment and went one step further. Instead of a chain for my butterfly he bought a birthstone heart with Miss Noodle's birthstone!!! Ok everyone together. AAAAWWWW. It was a very sweet thought and I am so glad he thought of it. Thank you Brian!!!

We also had a Valentine for our four legged friends! Each received a frosty paws treat, topped with a candy heart. All the candy hearts got left on the floor but all the frosty paws were gone!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a sweetheart your Brian is!

Hilary Marquis said...

He's a keeper :)