Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been TAGGED


This is a first for me. I have been tagged by my dear friend over at Hoping For Hannah. The task? to post a fun photo. The directions... Go to your fourth photo file location and post your fourth photo in that file. Hmmm. Well I tried that and that file came up as a photo of Bishkek. So I will add that here since I tend to follow the rules to a T. But that was quite boring for a TAG post that should be light airy and fun. So I searched a bit on my drive for a fun foto. My computer is quite new so almost all my photos that are here are relatively new. But one will provide some smiles. This photo is from years and years ago. I won't tell how many. It can also be found on my facebook page, and this picture can be found in three different households. A bit of background. Thats me over there on the left! Then Jenny and Debbie my friends from elementery school. Yes we were brownies then! Recently I have reconnected with Jenny and Deb via facebook, and this photo was the first thing I thought of. Obviously Jenny did too as she found the picture and posted it immediately when I mentioned it. So for your picture enjoyment and for hopefully a few smiles My flying up ceremony from Brownies to Junior Girl Scouts!

Now to continue following directions I have to tag more people to enjoy share this fun. And I think we could all use the smiles. So that said I tag Hilary, Jes, Shannon, Lisa and Cristina! Have fun can't wait to see what you guys come up with... Oh and if you are reading this I tag you too!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the brownie uniform! Thanks for being willing to jump on board!
Kimberly