Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Pictures!!

I am giggling a little as I post this photo. A few weeks ago I met John in Ohio. After seeing my photo albums his comment was "wow she really doesn't have just half a face!" And here I am posting another "half picture" again. Hopefully not too many more of these "half a photos have to be posted. The new photos seem to come in accordance to an update we got last week. "Parents of waiting kids are allowed to visit and receive pictures and updates of their referred children" Prior to this our photos all came in the form of bootlegged snaps from visiting parents.

Today we also received in a different posting a link to an article. Still unsure what to make of it. I think it is good news! But not sure. As soon as I know more I will post it.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

She's so beautiful with half a face, I just cannot imagine how beautiful her whole face is!

Paige said...

She looks great and well cared for. Very cute outfit and love the shoes! She is going to be a fashion queen when she comes home to you!

Christina said...

She is such a cutie even with half a face. Can't wait to see her entire beautiful face.

Hilary Marquis said...

Is that a little chub under the chin I see?! She has a beautiful whole face ;) Eyes to die for!

Monica said...

PRECIOUS!!!! praying that you CAN post a whole pic of her soon.

Laura and Tom said...

Even just half her face is too cute!