Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

AMAZING

I am exhausted. Physically, Mentally, emotionally. This has been an amazing week. I continue to be amazed at the opportunities I have been given. But I am even more amazed at the incredible bond and the incredible people I am meeting along the way. My incredible people of the week include Pamela, Lisa, Suzanne, Shannon, Cindy and Kenny! You are all amazing and I am so happy to have you all in my life. I can not wait for Noddle to meet each one of you.
To everyone reading I must be brief as I again am just exhausted. I will detail my trip when I return from the next leg of my June jaunt. (although this year my jaunts will not lead me around the world and back again) But I must say that the meeting yesterday was simply 100% an amazing testiment to the power of prayer and unity in numbers. We prayed that we would move the delegates from Kg's hearts. We moved them to tears. Not a single dry eye in the meeting room. Ofiicials from Kyrgyz and the United States, all agreed. This was an awesome meeting and an awesome representation of being proud to be representing America. We moved hearts, broke down barriers and hopefully built bridges!

For now I must get a few hours of sleep before heading North to Vermont. I promise to detail this more as soon as I can. And add photos!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Sleep tight and GLAD the meeting went well...let's hope it works on hearts FAST!

The Stahnke's said...

exciting! exciting!

Pamela said...

I'm right there with ya about last week, Ann. Exhausted...physically, emotionally, mentally. But, equally as hopeful.

Thank you for making the sacrafice to come to DC and be part of the posse. And what a posse it is!

Matt and Pam Bean said...

Thank you so much for all that you are doing to help all of us 65 families. It is greatly appreciated and try to get some rest!!!

Paige said...

Hope you are well rested from a busy but exciting week! The reports from the meeting were unbelievable. Just one question: was something said about a Moratorium? I guess I'm not much in the loop--but I read another blog tonight and that is what it said. I wondered also because you said you wouldn't be travelling around the world this year? Just trying to get more information on this. Thank you so much for doing such a great job in DC. I work in DC and was praying for all of you last week.