Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sneak Peak




In less then 12 hours 6 of us will be gathered together in yet another amazing turn of events! I am quietly, and comfortably relaxing just outside of Washington D.C. I am headed for a shower then I will be spending some time revamping my dialogue once again. So my sneak peak....

To the members of the Kyrgyz visiting officials, I say Thank You. Bolshoi Spaceb. Welcome to the United States. My wish for you is that you will feel as welcome and at home here in our country as I have felt visiting yours...................................We are a group of incredibly strong and dedicated families whose common goal is to provide a familya life filled with love, happiness, familiy, and most of all the opportunity to become individuals who will be the future of the world we live in...........

Oh and the photo books arrived just in time!!! These are the same books (started by Hilary) and added to over time of children who have been adopted from Kyrgyzstan. The photos show the love and happiness these kids have once they are here. Each official will be presented with one of these books!! Everyone who has received one has cherished this as a prized possession. Thank you to every family who is in this book.
Well I am of to read and reread and reread some more. I don't want to have to look at my paper.
Dobre Nocha!

5 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

I LOVE the new covers!!! I need the shutterfly link so I can see all the new updates you've made :)

Lori said...

I can't see how something so wonderful as the pictures of the love you all show couldn't move those dignitaries!!!! Hope so!!!

Kimberly said...

Ann - you rock!

Joelton Mets said...

I am excited to hear how today went. I've been praying off and on all day for you guys. The books look fantastic! I know they were much appreciated.

Maria said...

Oh, I just realized I was logged in under my joelton Mets account -- sorry! It's me, Maria!!