Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Going for a blog record

Well I think I am up to like 7 different blogs that I am maintaining right now. Not that I am doing a great job at keeping any of them except this one up to date. Well as if I had nothing else to do I started yet another. Ok so maybe I am copycatting. But I have been asked many times over to see some of my photos. My longest running hobby is taking photos! I got my first camera as a prize for selling candy when I was five years old. I eventually will try to get some of those old photos scanned. I have done many weddings, action, kids, etc. over the years. One of my friends from 7000 miles away asked me to put photos online. So tonight I have started. Just a start... I'll try to get more up soon. www.photosbymeamb.blogspot.com

No comments: