Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Only a few more hours for PIE


Happy Thanksgiving to All. This year I am thankful for everyone who stands beside us while we patiently (andsometimes not so patiently) wait for a certain Central Asian government to let the children we love become a part of our families. I am thankful for my friends, my family, and for all my new found friends. This has been an amazing year full of heartache and tears. But also full of new found wonder at the how the kindness of others can affect so many... There are just a few more hour in our PIE Challenge. Help CIndy reach $500... or any of us reach $1000.... Tell your friends, post and cross post. Just $5 a piece!!!! Thank You John and Julie for all you do. Thanks to Kyle and Sergey, Anya, Larissa, and Jengish and so many others for giving of themselves so many others will have HOPE!!!
http://www.actofkindness.blogspot.com/

No comments: