Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

3






Today Noodle is 3. I hope that in years to come I can look back at this blog with Noodle sitting next to me and tell her that she was loved, thought of, prayed about, every single day from even before I knew anything about her. Over the last 18 months I have watched from afar as Noodle has changed from a baby into a toddler. Although she is not legally our daughter, she is my daughter in my heart from the day we met. I hold her close every day and every night. So today I say Happy Birthday. Last year we celebrated together. Last year we made sure every child in her orphanage had a little something special. But this year all I can do is pray that next year will not be the same. If when we are reading this you can learn anything from what we endured waiting is the never ending love, and passion so many people had for each and every one of the children who are waiting. You are loved and you are longed for.

мой дочь, я Вас люблю. с днём рождения

6 comments:

Schlef Family said...

Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday sweet Noodle. I hope and pray that this is your last birthday away from your forever family.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Miss Noodle! I know that your mama can't wait to have you by her side! You are loved!

Hilary Marquis said...

We love you Miss Noodle! You have a whole fan club here in NE waiting to see you come home. Especially one little red headed boy he never forgets to pray for you :)

Jes said...

Happy Birthday Miss S!!!

I Support Adoptions said...

I know your Noodle feels the love you are sending her way! Happy Birthday!