Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

At long Last PIE VIDEO!

While the Pie Challenge funds are continuing to be distributed I figured I really really need to stop procrastinating on this video. However I really was just at a loss of how to convert the DVD video that was shot of my PIE in my face to video able to be used withing a video. (does that make sense?) Then.... wooohoo I got a wonderful email form my cousin! " I see you have been having technical issues with your video. I just got a new video program " So tonight we sat and created the long awaited PIE Challenge video from the PAP's. I big hooot and thanks out to Kevin for putting this together. And again many many thanks to all the PAPs that donated to the Pie challenge. And last but not least to Sergey for the exclusive video of the kids with Torte, Suzanne for The awesome pics in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, Kimberly and Syd for their great pics and hilarious funny faces, Lisa for bundling up and heading to the banks of the Mississippi River, my niece Theresa, and nephews Paul and Noah for their awesome commentary and for hittin me in the face with our PIE. Thank you to everyone who is distributing the gifts for the folks in Central Asia. You are all amazing!

video

5 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

AWESOME video, Ann!

Lori said...

:)

SO happy for all that your efforts were able to accomplish!!!!!!! :)

Kimberly said...

LOVE IT! What fun!

Shelley and Brian said...

Love the video!

Jes said...

LOVE the vidoe Ann!!!