Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 years

Well Today marks this blog's 2 year Birthday. Hard to believe I have been writing here for two years. A very long and mostly hard troubled two years this has been. The rocky road of International adoption certainly did plague us. Kyrgyzstan has forever changed my and my family. But all good things come to those who wait correct!! God certainly had a plan in mind of while we waited. Today came awesome news on the anniversery of the blog Birthday... While I wish the news was that we were finally going to get our Kyrgyz Princess home.... it is not.

What is the news you ask????

Well I am going to keep everyone waiting for one

more

week!!!!

But its well worth the waiting for..

Hint Hint

Das Viedanye

5 comments:

Lori said...

ACCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! What does that mean??????? I pray it means what I hope it means!!!! xoxo

Mom to 2 Angels said...

It means goodbye in Russian! I can't wait to see what teh news is. I've been a bad blogger and am just getting caught up. So many exciting things happening on the adoption front!

I Support Adoptions said...

I believe it is a Russian toast meaning, "long life"! I could make a good guess at the news!

Pamela said...

Well? Are you leaving? In the air? Flying as I write this?

Come on...do tell!

Kim said...

Only 1 more day! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.