Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update-Russia

One thing stands out in my mind. Again I know I am right where I am supposed to be. Funny and amazing at the same time. God has sent signs all along this route. Even when there were road blocks and speedbumps. One such sign I know had to come as no mere coincidence was sent on my arrival to Moscow airport. David and Jayne Schooler were sitting right in front of where I was getting off the plane. I could not believe it! Well Jayne had just gotten up to walk away and I could not walk fast enough to catch her. But I did call out to David, who I believe was equally amazed to be hearing someone calling his name in the middle of Moscow airport. A wonderful welcome to Moscow indeed. For thos of you who do not know David and Jayne they are just returning to the United States from several months in Kyrgyz they are located here at The Journey Continues (http://dandjschooler.blogspot.com/)Like I said I missed Jayne as she had just walked away. But I got email from her later in the week. And I sure hope I will see her in July at the adoption conference in D.C.

Today I really should change the blog style... But I just can't bring myself to do it. I started this blog two years ago and wow what twists and turns we have taken over the last two years. Two years ago I was preparing to travel to Kyrgyzstan to meet Noodle. two years later Noodle is still in Kyrgyzstan and I am in Russia!!!

And I promise only to tease for a few hours longer... Then I will be temperarily posting a link to a different blog I have been working on until I can figure out how to combine the two! Until then Paka!!!

No comments: