Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, June 25, 2010

Moscow




Ok I am running a few days behind with posts. And I feel awful. Renaissance Marriot is a really cool hotel but the only free internet is in the lobby areas. And thats hard now!!! To boot the hotel in Borovichi was not the same hotel we stayed at before and no internet there either. Non at all! So today I am just catching up on the blog. I have been able to update in the moment on facebook with my blackberry. VERY COOL GADGET i might add. Actually the blackberry and the global plan have been the best thing I have done for these trips to Russia.

So what everyone wants to hear... then I will back up later and give details.... Kolya is now with us!!! Yeah!! He is doing great. He did well on the car ride. Slept as soon as we got in the car. Then another nap halfway. Then 10pm he went down for the night and slept until 7 when we had to wake him up for his doctor's visit.

The pics above are from June 23... Not gotcha day. I don't have them loaded on the computer yet,.... GRRRR.. I think we will pay for the internet tonight!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! So happy to hear your little guy is safely with his mama. He is such a doll!

Shelley and Brian said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! Praying everything continues to run smoothly.

Lori said...

So, so happy that sweet boy is with his family!!!! I just love his happy little smiles!!!

Corinne said...

Congrats Ann !! So glad he is YOUR SON !!

Kim said...

Congrats Mommy!
It's time to do the Snoopy Dance!

Christina said...

Such a sweet boy. Congratulations Ann on your new son and on being a mommy!!!!!!!!!