Can't really write all the details here just yet. But what I can write is that for the last 24 hours and for the next 24 hours, the group and friends of the waiting families groups are all in the midst of a prayer vigil. We may not know the outcome for about two weeks. But this is our last hope. If this does not work then our waiting kids may never come home to our families. But if this is successful then we may be boarding plains soo. Hope we will be boarding planes.