Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear Marina

Dear Marina,

I want to thank you with all my heart and all my soul. Today our son turned two. Yes! Our son. Kolya is one lucky little boy. He has two moms. You gave him life 2 years ago in Novgorod. And for whatever reasons he could not stay with you. You gave him a wonderful gift by knowing he could have a better life by giving him up. I am Kolya's other mom. And I will tell you he will be raised with the love of a family and surrounded always by friends. He will grow up knowing his heritage, and that he has a mother halfway around the world. Thank you.

Ann and Kolya

3 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Happy Birthday, Kolya! Your have a very special lady to call "mommy".

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Kolya! You're mommy is one amazing person! I can't wait to meet you in person!

Shelley and Brian said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kolya!!!
Happy Day Ann!!
Hugs to you all