Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can it be?

Can it really be 7 months since my last post? Can it really be almost 2all years since I first laid eyes on Nikolai Ivanov in a Boruvicci orphanage? Can it really be 3 years and 7 months of waiting to bring home our sweet Noodle? Can it really be true that soon I will be back in Kyrgyzstan to hold her and finally be able to call her daughter. Can it be? Can it be? Please Lord let it be!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Praying, praying, praying that indeed it WILL BE! And soon!!!!

Ann said...

Hugs to you. What a road we have been on the last four years. Just because I am silent does not mean I am not following your journey as well. Praying for G-hog and V-tine. Love watching for your photos!

Kimberly said...

Yes! It has to be! Praying with and for you!
Love you guys!