Kyrgyzstan Map

Kyrgyzstan Map

WAITING FOR NOODLE

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shivers

Tonight I received the following email!! I just did not expect this... Nor did I think this day would ever come. WAAAAA 11 days. But who is counting!

Dear families,
Please email me the full NEW name of your referral that you would like to name your child.
I need first, middle and last name please
Please email it to me asap so we can expedite submitting documents to court asap
Our facilitator is preparing petitions to court at this time for the second group
Thank you in advance

3 comments:

Brigitte et Claude said...

So cool !!

Hope you'll be able to get court date at the first trip, that would be amazing !!

Brigitte

Kim said...

Wow, I never thought the day would come, but I am incredibly excited that is has finally arrived! Congrats! I am so looking forward to seeing your sweetie in your arms. You better blog while you are over there and post lots of pics!

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you. What an amazing journey. Praying for you!